The Ghost is Clear
Some ghosts, like shipwrecks, refuse to stay sunken.
It’s winter break and Viola Valentine and her husband TB hope for a romantic getaway on St. Simons Island along the Georgia Coast while their children enjoy a field trip on neighboring Jekyll Island. But those on the "Other Side" have other plans. While Viola’s daughter Gaia grapples with the ghost of an old shipwreck, Vi sees a woman who worked the shipyards during World War II. Since the ghosts keep haunting both sides of the family, are the stories connected?
• Contemporary paranormal mystery
• Book Six of the Viola Valentine Mystery Series
• A novella of approximately 32,000 words
• PG-18-rated content: No sexuality
• Set along the Georgia coast