Give Up The Ghost
Something’s stirring the waters of Emma’s Cove.
Viola Valentine and her husband start over on their dream houseboat along the Tennessee River but evil lurks beneath their peaceful cove. The folks in the neighboring town of Lightning Bug look with suspicion on the newly relocated couple — not to mention the other residents of Emma Cove, a highly secretive group of women. To top it all, ghosts of the past continue to hound the couple, including one live entity hoping to use Vi’s power for his own good.
With her family at stake Vi must learn to harness her supernatural powers, face her fears, and fight the evil that threatens to unravel them all.
• Contemporary paranormal mystery
• Book Five of the Viola Valentine Mystery Series
• A full-length novel of approximately 82,000 words
• PG-18-rated content: No sexuality
• Set in Wisconsin and Tennessee